In-Home Consultations & Installation Services
Knowing what’s in your water is the most important part to treating it. When you contact us for a water test we will come to you for an in-home water consultation. This allows us to retrieve water samples from multiple locations in the home. We will test your water to determine if and what water treatment your home needs.
REQUEST A CALL
Water Softener Installation, RO Units, & More!
Serving Indiana with expert home services.
When you purchase your Evolve Series system from us you can have peace of mind that we will take care of your water treatment needs from start to finish. From the moment you invite us into your home to test your water to the moment you get to enjoy the benefits of treated water, we are here every step of the way.
We have the latest technology and training so our friendly staff can advise you on the best products and systems for your needs, including water softeners, iron filters, pH neutralizers, reverse osmosis, and more!
As our valued customer you can expect the area around your equipment to be cleaned with the only evidence of installation being good, quality water. Plus:
- Our technicians are prepared to answer your questions or concerns.
- Space limitations will be accommodated to the best of our ability.
- Installers are clean, professional and respectful to your home.
Once your equipment is installed, enjoy all the benefits of treated water such as:
- Savings on soaps and detergents
- More manageable hair and skin
- Longer lasting appliances
- No more odor or bad taste
- and more!
What can you expect from an in-home water consultation?
- Preliminary questioning will take place as the first step of the visit.
- Testing kits will help us evaluate the quality of your water throughout the process.
- Existing equipment will be checked if you already have a water treatment system in the home.
- Assessing the basement or garage will tell the consultant where water treatment equipment can be conveniently installed.
- A “raw” water sample will be taken from an outside water spigot before it is treated or affected by anything inside the home.
- Tap water samples will be taken to test the water inside the home.
- Various tests will be performed on both the raw and tap water samples. As our experts perform each test, they will tell you what they’re looking for, give you the result, and explain exactly what those results mean.
- A review and recommendations will be made by our water treatment experts.